Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let's get started

Ok, so I'm trying blogging. I have a lot of time to kill so I spend a great deal of time looking up images online. I've found some good stuff. GOOD stuff. I like it anyway. I plan to post these things and write about them. There will be great links and pretty pictures. Want me to find something pretty where you think pretty can't be found? I'll do it! Let's begin, shall we?





BLUE VELVET


I was at the doctor's office a few weeks ago and there was an interior design magazine with a section on blue velvet. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the magazine, but I remember the pictures. Deep blue velvet furniture, some with patterns, in a room full of dark wood. I wanted so badly to be in that room, for it to be mine. It gave me visions of velvet heels and blazers, handbags and curtains, all in that same luxurious blue velvet. Lusciously delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becca, I was happy to see you started a blog. Cool chair (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to link to your blog on mine.

    ReplyDelete